Thursday, July 12, 2007

Harry Potter

I saw Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix yesterday afternoon. Oh, man! It was SO GOOD. Go see it immediately! Seriously! I am so bitter that I was born a muggle :-(

I went by myself, but took my knitting along and knit through much of the movie. I was working on TD's Prisoner of Azkaban scarf, so it seemed appropriate. It's really coming along nicely, and is just perfect for dark movie theater knitting since it's just straight stockinette in the round.


And look! it's starting to look like a real scarf, finally! It's going to be SO LONG when it's finished...probably 80 inches or so before fringe according to my calculations! I already know that I'm going to have to get more yarn.

5 Comments:

At 11:25 PM, Blogger Amanda said...

Did you seriously take your Harry Potter scarf along to the movie and knit during the movie? Even if you just knit before the movie, during the previews, that is awesome!

 
At 12:14 AM, Blogger pia said...

i just got home from seeing HP! It was so good! I did knit during the previews, but I had socks with me, so I called it quits when the lights went down. I was just thinking of you as I linked to the blog you gave me for the chevron scarf! Yay!

 
At 12:14 PM, Blogger Faith said...

I'm impressed, in a super geek kind of way. That's going to be so great!

 
At 4:21 PM, Blogger pia said...

hey! its koigu. I'm still fidgeting with what pattern to use and what size needles. its on a 5 right now. And HOLY brightness.

 
At 5:30 PM, Blogger The A.D.D. Knitter said...

How fun, love that scarf!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home