Tuesday, May 15, 2007

okay. i'm not dead. unfortunately, my computer is. that's keeping me from blogging, but happily, not from knitting.

i started my very first clapotis (i know, how late to this bandwagon am i?) about 2 weeks ago. i'm almost done, despite having adding a few extra straight knitting sections... which makes this an olympic-knitting-fast knit. that's mostly because i knit for 3 hours straight on my trip down to the bay last week after finals were over.

i took pictures. and the New Boy (he is not so new anymore, and really deserves a better name) has volunteered his computer for uploading and posting, which i may break down and take him up on. he thinks i'm cute, and totally tolerates the whole knit blogging thing. i think that he secretly really likes my nerdiness. i not-so-secretly like him.

in other news, graduation is next weekend, and the Big Move is now one week away. i'm super-freaking-out, but trying not to let it show too much.

3 Comments:

At 8:16 AM, Blogger The A.D.D. Knitter said...

Wow, have a great time at graduation...where are you moving again?

I know about the whole late to the party thing with patterns, I'm still working on my 1st Jaywalkers!!

 
At 9:13 AM, Blogger KeanaLee said...

Can't wait till you get here! We will have to get together when youare settled.

 
At 2:10 PM, Blogger pia said...

sigh. My first realife knitblog friend is moving away.
Who else will appreciate the giant socks? :)
Post pics of the clapotis! I think i'll be doing it soon enough myself... and... boys who appreciate a nerdy girl are the ones you want to hang on to. Trust me!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home