Friday, July 13, 2007

Ravelry

well, i finally broke down and used my ravelry invite... and it is, indeed, just as awesome as everyone said it was. i'm trying desperately to pry myself away, and if i fail the bar exam, i think this may be a primary reason.

so, go friend me! my user name is tightlywound :-)

i was playing around a little bit and decided to upload my "stash". i pulled everything out of my closet, out of the boxes and bags, and.... well, i'm sufficiently horrified.
i entered everything in, grabbed a calculator, and added up my yardage a la stash and burn. I have nearly 22,000 yards of yarn.
yeah. like i said... horrified.

and what's worse: i didn't even count the yarn that is currently attached to a WIP. oy...

3 Comments:

At 9:22 AM, Blogger The A.D.D. Knitter said...

Yes, Ravelry is a sickness...I've had some harsh wake-up calls myself!

 
At 9:46 AM, Blogger pia said...

i concur, i got sucked in the other day for quite a while.

 
At 10:16 AM, Blogger KeanaLee said...

Welcome to Ravelry - isn't it great!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home