Friday, March 02, 2007

this is kind of random, but i have decided to de-lurk on all of the knitting blogs that i obsess over. i feel a bit sheepish (tee-hee... SHEEPish. okay. i know. i'm lame.) about the fact that I literally check these blogs daily hoping for an update, but almost never ever say anthing.

also, i am kind of sad that i don't have any online knitting friends, which i recognize is my own fault for not putting myself out there. so, here i am world! please like me.


(this is me, de-lurking... and wearing Fetching, which I actually did the finishing on in the same day that I finished the knitting... which may be the first time that has ever happened. A glass of red wine makes finishing go faster, me-thinks)

3 Comments:

At 9:52 PM, Blogger Faith said...

These are lovely! Since I stopped drinking, my knitting projects seem to take a lot longer. Hm...

 
At 9:56 PM, Blogger Rachel said...

Yes, making blog friends is definitely all about the commenting. I have become wonderful friends with some of the people whose blogs I commented on in the very early days of my own blog.

Your Fetching mitts look great!

 
At 10:13 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

I'm mildly obsessed with your blog. And thanks for the tips! I checked some of them out and want to start working on something as soon as I can figure out what! The online tutorial might be the best thing ever - I need to figure out some more of the basics before I can try to move on.
(And my mom and I are both still jealous of your fabulous knitting skills!) Hope you're doing well otherwise! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home