Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Guest Blogging/Knitting

My computer crapped out (for the millionth time), so even though I have updates saved in draft form, without the pictures, I feel like they are not worth posting.


The real world hasn't killed me, although it certainly is keeping me busy.


In lieu of an update on my own knitting adventures, I'm going to do some quasi-guest blogging today. Really, it's not guest blogging at all. It's me blogging about someone else's knitting. So it's guest knitting, I suppose.

Do you remember how I taught my sister to knit in Aug? Well, here are some FOs that she sent pictures of as of mid-September (yes, even my guest-knit blogging is out of date...)









I told you she was a prodigy...






1 Comments:

At 7:39 AM, Blogger The A.D.D. Knitter said...

Wow, she is on fire!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home